Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Turkey Bacon & Cheese Pinwheels

 
Turkey Bacon & Cheese Pinwheels
I saw on pintrest one that I make my own dough but I have a confession, I am working on using yeast but not very good at it... I will probably make that next week. It also had ham and when I pinned the recip...e I got the side eye from several of my friends were like what???? Ham??? I just don't like ham that is all so I changed it to a smoked turkey.

Also, I used crescent rolls with that cute little dough boy to make these....

Super simple
Crescent Rolls (the bigger can)
7 pieces of crispy bacon (or buy the crumbled bacon in the salad dressing aisle)
8 Pieces Smoked Turkey Breast
1 1/2 cups to 2 cups Shredded Cheese

Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.

Unroll your crescent rolls and roll them out a little thinner so you make all the little pre cut lines go away.

Then lay out the smoked turkey to cover the majority of it. Sprinkle with chopped pre-cooked bacon. (I always bake my bacon in the over on parchment at 350 degrees for 10 min then flip it and let it cook for 7 to 10 minutes more). Then add Cheese about 1 1/2 cups to 2 cups. I use the jack and cheddar mix.

Then roll it up like you would cinnamon rolls and cut it about an inch and half for each roll on a cookie sheet so you can see the spiral facing up and bake 15 to 17 minutes.

Then of course Enjoy!!!! Great for game day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment