Thursday, June 18, 2015

Owl Newborn hat and newborn booties

 
Newborn Hat and booties gotta love owls they are all the rage right now.
 
 

                         I changed a few things mainly the ears but I got this pattern from               http://daisycottagedesigns.net/crochet/free-owl-hat-crochet-pattern/ and I love it!!!! My niece is pregnant with a baby girl and adores owls so this was a perfect fit for creating something for her. 


Then I also saw these cute little booties and I used a pattern that I have used for free booties then did the owl face and ears on my own.  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/little-owl-shoes is a great way to go if you want a pattern. I will be making these in purple to match the hat.

I saw a pattern on pintrest that I fell in love with and couldn't find a pattern so I made one up of my own with a bit of trial and error and this is what I came up with. I can't wait to find more hootie hoo stuff to make for this little expected joy!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment