Sunday, October 21, 2012

No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars

Simple and Yummy!!!

I doubled the recipe and am going to change it a bit next time I make it.

I wasn't sure by the recipe I read if I was supposed to crush the cornflakes and then measure them or to measure them and then crush them. I think you are supposed to measure and then crush lesson learned. HAHA!

6 cups of Corn Flakes, after measured crush them

1 cup Corn Syrup

2 cups Crunchy Peanut Butter

1 cup Sugar

1 Pound Almond Bark milk chocolate (you can use a bag of chocolate chips if you like)

On low heat melt the Corn Syrup, Peanut Butter and Sugar together.  Once melted together blend in corn flakes before had take a 13x9 inch pan and line it with foil and spray that with non-stick cooking spray.
Pour Corn Flake Mixture into pan and crush it down ( I use a piece of foil with som cooking spray on it so one I don't get all sticky and 2 protects your hands as it is a little warm) After you evenly spread into pan then melt chocolate as directed. Poor that evenly over the bars and let chill. Once chilled they will be ready to cut and eat. Prep time was 15 minutes I think. Super easy and fun! Next time mine will be chewier then this time but the flavor is good just a bit dry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment