Thursday, October 7, 2010

Quotes and Stuff

Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how you dance in the rain.

This is one of my favorite quotes. I don't know who said it but it is so true. Enjoying every moment is so important. Having a positive outlook on things, I think brings out more positive around you.

 God gives you only as much as you can handle.

This one I have struggled with off and on through out my life but  you know what it really is true. I have handled all things through him and come out the other side stronger although sometimes weary. I stand tall and proud as, He has been there with me holding me up even when I was feeling foresaken. He is there on the other side standing proud and waiting to embrace me like a Father should.

Always, kiss me good night...

This hangs over my bed. You know he doesn't need to be reminded at all my darling hubby but he likes to tell me the sign reminds him. Just like kissing my girls good night is something that I always do. It just makes me smile. All the love I have in my home. It pleases me.

Phillipians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

This is so true as well. It goes back to God giving us only what we can handle. He knows us inside and out. He knows our strengths and pushes us to do more and be better. He is there in all that we do and shows us our strength through him.

   

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Pam! That's great encouragement for today. :)

    ReplyDelete