Saturday, October 30, 2010

18th Birthday Wow Girls How You have Grown

I can't believe its here. I became a mom 18 years ago today at 9:56 am & again at 10:04 am! My life changed forever as you became part of it. I never knew you could love someone so much until you made your appearance. Being born a bit early since you were supposed to be born in December and decided you couldn't wait that long. Funny thing is that is how you have always been ready to go and take on new challenges. Looking through pictures of you growing up I am amazed how fast it has all gone!
20  Years ago you were born and changed my life forever! I can't believe how fast the years flew by!

6 Months Old and already the front page of the local paper.
1st Birthday! That year went by in a blink
Christmas trying to play like grandma.
One of my favorite pictures of you girls...was so sick of people saying you were Mary Kate & Ashley.

Had to add this picture of you with your oldest friend! If it wasn't for that Nursery at the hospital and all the hours I got to hang out there with you. I would have never met June, Ray & Allison. Our  life wouldn't be the same. Happy Birthday to you to Allie!

Made these dresses for you and your dolls that your aunt had made. You both looked beautiful but these dresses were HOT to wear!
Kindergarten Year, You got a baby sister and You all grew up so much this year!

At Dennis the Mennis Park in Monterey always one of my favorite pictures of you!

Dressed up as 50's girls for your play at school in the 3rd grade! You did amazing and looked great!

Trip to you know where!!! You know who Jessicas Favorite is!

Jackie with her favorite!

Notice in the back ground there is a santa hiding. The girls didn't want to take pics at a studio they figured they could get out of it by asking hin to hide! It worked I didn't take them!

Not looking much like little girls anymore!

Jessica going to homecoming  her freshman year and Jackie being a stylist!

Junior Year of High School! 17!

Junior Year Homecoming! With Elsie!


Sept 2010 almost 18 enjoying my birthday at Knott's Berry Farm!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
OHHH BOY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome!! Congrats Mom and Happy Birthday Jackie & Jessie!!

    ReplyDelete