Sunday, May 13, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies



This is a family favorite that I typically double! They go quickly and are loved by all that have come to my house!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 Cup Salted Butter
1 Cup Crunchy Peanut Butter (you can use either I just like crunchy)
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
1 Tsp Vanilla
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
2 1/2 Cups Flour
1 Bag Chocolate Chips

Preheat Oven to 375 bake 7 to 9 minutes

Cream with mixer butter, peanut butter, and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla, baking powder, and baking soda and blend with mixer. I hand mix the flour until blend until totally mixed add chocolate chips. I use a cookie scoop or you can roll into 1 inch balls.

 I love to bake on baking parchement but that is up to you! Cool on cooling rack if you don't have a cooling rack a paper bag works great as well. Cool and enjoy!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment