Saturday, May 5, 2012

Lemonaide Icebox Pie


A girl and work said I am gonna make 1 of 2 things for the potluck, The one that she didn't make was this pie but she told me how she made it. I had to come home and make it the very next day which is um well today. Getting hot outside this is perfect and simple and delicious!!!!

LEMONAIDE PIE

1/2 can of  Frozen Concentrate Pink Lemonaide (you can use regular or limeaide as well)
1 Can of Condensed Sweetened Milk
1 Container of Cool Whipped Topping
Food Dye (appropriate color)
1 Pie Crust

Whip the frozen concentrate lemonaide and condensed sweetened milk, I used my whisk option on my mixer. When that is all fluffly looking add cool whipped topping and your red food coloring. I used a hand held whisk for this part. Then fold into pie crust & chill in the fridge.

Note: I doubled this recipe and made 2 pies

1 whole can of pink lemonaide frozend concentrate
2 cans condensed sweetened milk
1 large container of cool whip
2 pie crusts

Super simple and tasty! Cool and Refreshing

No comments:

Post a Comment